ScyllaDB offers a variety of ways to get your knowledge ramped up when it comes to ScyllaDB administration, data modeling and various features usage. You can read through our ScyllaDB documentation, take free courses in ScyllaDB University, read our blogs or watch our on-demand webinars.
While the above options are very informative and approachable, many people still want the human touch: personalized and (as needed) customized knowledge delivery from our ScyllaDB experts through onsite & online live training sessions.
Our ScyllaDB Enterprise offering includes the option of having a paid personal onsite / online live training. One (or more) of our solutions architects and/or training product owners can deliver these lessons right in your offices, or as online sessions using video conferencing tools like Zoom or Webex.
Onsite training can be tailored to your team’s specific needs and availability, most typically ranging between one to three full days, while our online training is usually comprised of 3 sessions of a few hours each. The training focuses on ScyllaDB administration topics and can also include hands-on training exercises.
Here are some of the topics we cover:
- ScyllaDB Architecture
- ScyllaDB Data Modeling
- Advanced Data Modeling
- Install and Run ScyllaDB
- Admin Procedures
- Hands-on: Practice and Use ScyllaDB (leader-led ScyllaDB University session)
- Materialized Views and Secondary Indexes
- Admin Tools
- Compaction Strategies (benefits/downsides, “Which should I choose?”)
- Cluster Management (ScyllaDB Manager + ScyllaDB Monitoring)
- Hands-on: ScyllaDB Manager + Monitoring deployment and usage (leader-led ScyllaDB University session)
- Migrating to ScyllaDB
- Security Features and Best Practices
- On-Boarding (Support, Ticketing, SLAs etc.)
- Upcoming Release Highlights
We truly enjoy meeting and engaging with our customers around the world. We also get to learn a lot from you about how important your big data is, and how you are using ScyllaDB to solve your greatest challenges.
Here’s a short list of some of the onsite/online training sessions we delivered in the last 18 months:
- Geosys (Toulouse, France)
- IBM: British American Tobacco project (Kolkata, India)
- OlaCabs (Bangalore, India)
- Swiggy (Bangalore, India)
By the way, if you are planning or thinking about attending ScyllaDB Summit this year, that’s another great option to get training for yourself or your team. We have pre-Summit training courses for attendees ranging from beginner to advanced. Our training classes may fill up, though, so don’t hesitate! Register now.
But if you can’t make it to ScyllaDB Summit this year never fear! We can still deliver ScyllaDB training live over the Internet, or our experts can come straight to your door.