Scylla offers a variety of ways to get your knowledge ramped up when it comes to Scylla administration, data modeling and various features usage. You can read through our Scylla documentation, take free courses in Scylla University, read our blogs or watch our on-demand webinars.
While the above options are very informative and approachable, many people still want the human touch: personalized and (as needed) customized knowledge delivery from our Scylla experts through onsite & online live training sessions.
Our Scylla Enterprise offering includes the option of having a paid personal onsite / online live training. One (or more) of our solutions architects and/or training product owners can deliver these lessons right in your offices, or as online sessions using video conferencing tools like Zoom or Webex.
Onsite training can be tailored to your team’s specific needs and availability, most typically ranging between one to three full days, while our online training is usually comprised of 3 sessions of a few hours each. The training focuses on Scylla administration topics and can also include hands-on training exercises.
- Scylla Architecture
- Scylla Data Modeling
- Advanced Data Modeling
- Install and Run Scylla
- Admin Procedures
- Hands-on: Practice and Use Scylla (leader-led Scylla University session)
- Materialized Views and Secondary Indexes
- Admin Tools
- Compaction Strategies (benefits/downsides, “Which should I choose?”)
- Cluster Management (Scylla Manager + Scylla Monitoring)
- Hands-on: Scylla Manager + Monitoring deployment and usage (leader-led Scylla University session)
- Migrating to Scylla
- Security Features and Best Practices
- On-Boarding (Support, Ticketing, SLAs etc.)
- Upcoming Release Highlights
We truly enjoy meeting and engaging with our customers around the world. We also get to learn a lot from you about how important your big data is, and how you are using Scylla to solve your greatest challenges.
Here’s a short list of some of the onsite/online training sessions we delivered in the last 18 months:
- Geosys (Toulouse, France)
- IBM: British American Tobacco project (Kolkata, India)
- OlaCabs (Bangalore, India)
- Swiggy (Bangalore, India)
By the way, if you are planning or thinking about attending Scylla Summit this year, that’s another great option to get training for yourself or your team. We have pre-Summit training courses for attendees ranging from beginner to advanced. Our training classes may fill up, though, so don’t hesitate! Register now.
But if you can’t make it to Scylla Summit this year never fear! We can still deliver Scylla training live over the Internet, or our experts can come straight to your door.