We’re excited to once again honor the amazing things our users are doing with ScyllaDB. Our 2019 ScyllaDB User Awards will recognize user accomplishments and contributions to the ScyllaDB community across 9 categories.
Do you have an especially interesting ScyllaDB use case? Perhaps you’re handling massive amounts of data? Or maybe your migration to ScyllaDB significantly reduced the number of nodes you need? Doing something really cool with ScyllaDB and Kafka, Spark or a graph database?
If so, please tell us all about yourself and your use case. Submit a valid nomination and we’ll send you a limited-edition ScyllaDB hoodie in your size.
Winners will be announced at ScyllaDB Summit 2019. Oh, and award winners can attend ScyllaDB Summit at no charge!
Nominations will be accepted until October 17, 2019.
2019 ScyllaDB User Award Categories
- Most Innovative Use of ScyllaDB
- Biggest Node Reduction with ScyllaDB
- Best ScyllaDB Cloud (NoSQL DBaaS) Use Case
- Best Real-Time Use Case
- Biggest Big Data Use Case
- ScyllaDB Community Member of the Year
- Best Use of ScyllaDB with Kafka
- Best Use of ScyllaDB with Spark
- Best Use of ScyllaDB with a Graph Database
You can nominate yourself in as many categories as you like. We look forward to seeing all the great things you’re doing with ScyllaDB!
Winners from the 2018 ScyllaDB User Awards