We’re excited to once again honor the amazing things our users are doing with Scylla. Our 2019 Scylla User Awards will recognize user accomplishments and contributions to the Scylla community across 9 categories.
Do you have an especially interesting Scylla use case? Perhaps you’re handling massive amounts of data? Or maybe your migration to Scylla significantly reduced the number of nodes you need? Doing something really cool with Scylla and Kafka, Spark or a graph database?
If so, please tell us all about yourself and your use case. Submit a valid nomination and we’ll send you a limited-edition Scylla hoodie in your size.
Winners will be announced at Scylla Summit 2019. Oh, and award winners can attend Scylla Summit at no charge!
Nominations will be accepted until October 17, 2019.
2019 Scylla User Award Categories
- Most Innovative Use of Scylla
- Biggest Node Reduction with Scylla
- Best Scylla Cloud (NoSQL DBaaS) Use Case
- Best Real-Time Use Case
- Biggest Big Data Use Case
- Scylla Community Member of the Year
- Best Use of Scylla with Kafka
- Best Use of Scylla with Spark
- Best Use of Scylla with a Graph Database
You can nominate yourself in as many categories as you like. We look forward to seeing all the great things you’re doing with Scylla!
Winners from the 2018 Scylla User Awards