The ScyllaDB team is pleased to announce the release of ScyllaDB Monitoring Stack 3.0.1.
- ScyllaDB Open Source versions 2.3, 3.0 and 3.1
- ScyllaDB Enterprise versions 2018.x and 2019.x
- ScyllaDB Manager 1.4.x
ScyllaDB Monitoring 3.0.1 adds support for ScyllaDB’s new Amazon DynamoDB compatible API (Project Alternator). To use the new Alternator dashboard:
- Upgrade ScyllaDB Monitoring Stack to version 3.0.1
-v masteroption (Alternator is not part of a formal ScyllaDB release yet).
ScyllaDB Monitoring 3.0.1 does not fix or add any other functionality to 3.0 beyond the new dashboard.
- ScyllaDB Monitoring Stack 3.0 highlights
- Download ScyllaDB Monitoring Stack 3.0.1
- ScyllaDB Monitoring Stack Docs
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Monitoring 2.x to 3.y
New Metrics in the Altenator dashboard
scylla_alternator_total_operations– number of total operations via Alternator API
Data Plan counters:
scylla_alternator_operationnumber of requests for operations:
Data Plan latencies:
scylla_alternator_op_latency– Latency histogram for operations:
Control Plan counters:
scylla_alternator_operation– number of requests for operations: