P99 CONF is the event for engineers who care about P99 percentiles and high-performance, low-latency applications. This free, virtual conference was created by engineers for engineers. P99 CONF brings together speakers from across the tech landscape spanning perspectives from architecture and design of distributed systems, to the latest techniques in operating systems and programming languages, to databases and streaming architectures, to real-time operations and observability.
P99 CONF is a free virtual event scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday, October 19th and 20th, 2022, from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) — 16:00 – 20:00 UTC.
Oxide Computer Company
Bryan Cantrill is one of Silicon Valley’s strongest opinionators and best raconteurs. His career spans from his stints at Sun Microsystems and later Oracle, to now being deeply embedded in the embedded systems making Oxide Computer one of the strongest hardware manufacturers you’ll find in this next tech cycle.
Liz Rice loves making, understanding and explaining code. She is currently the Chief Open Source Officer at eBPF pioneer Isovalent, makers of the Cilium project. Throughout her career she has been a strong proponent of open source, either writing her own code, or co-chairing CNCF conferences like KubeCon and CloudNativeCon.
Gil Tene, CEO and Co-Founder of Azul Systems, was one of the people who got us to host P99 CONF in the first place. His seminal talk on How NOT to Measure Latency remains a lasting reminder to the industry to dig a little deeper into any performance numbers they get before they publish them.
Steven Rostedt is a veteran Linux kernel developer, focusing on the Real Time Stable releases and PREEMPT_RT patches, with career experience spanning such industry leaders as Red Hat, VMWare and now Google.
- Charity Majors, CTO, Honeycomb
- Avi Kivity, CTO & Co-Founder, ScyllaDB
- Alexey Ivanov, Site Reliability Engineer, Dropbox
- Omar Elgabry, Software Engineer, Block
- Alex Hidalgo, Principal Reliability Advocate at Nobl9
- Vlad Ilyushchenko, Co-Founder and CTO of QuestDB
- Piotr Sarna, Principal Software Engineer, ScyllaDB
- Peter Zaitzev, CEO and Co-Founder of Percona
- Pavlo Stavytski, Senior Software Engineer, Lyft
- Oren Eini, CEO of RavenDB
- Max De Marzi, Jr., Developer, RageDB
- Song Yuying, Database Performance Engineer, PingCAP
- Matthew Lenhard, CTO of ContainIQ
- Mark Gritter, Founding Engineer, Akita Software
- Marek Galovic, Staff Software Engineer, Pinecone
- Marc Richards, Performance Engineer, Talawah Solutions
- Konstantin Osipov, Director of Software Engineering at ScyllaDB
- Malte Ubl, Chief Architect, Vercel
- Leandro Melendez, DevRel, Grafana k6
- Sabina Smajlaj, Operations Developer, Hudson River Trading
- Jeffery Utter, Staff Software Developer, theScore
- Henrix Rexed, Senior Staff Engineer, Dynatrace
- Garrett Hamelin, Developer Advocate, LogicMonitor
- Felipe Oliveira, Senior Performance Engineer, Redis
- Felipe Huici, CEO and Co-Founder of Unikraft UG
- Dmitrii Dolgov, Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat
- Daniel Salvatore Albano, Senior Software Engineer II, Microsoft
- Cristian Velazquez, Staff Site Reliability Engineer, Uber
- Chen Huansheng, Database Performance Engineer, PingCAP
- Pavel Emalyanov, Developer, ScyllaDB
- Brian Likosar, Senior Solution Architect, StormForge
- Blain Smith, Senior Software Engineer, StackPath
- Armin Ronacher, Creator of Flask and Principal Architect, Sentry
- Antón Rodríguez, Principal Software Engineer, New Relic
Follow us on Twitter to hear announcements such as details of their talks and to learn of any more speakers we add to our lineup.
Watch the Sessions from P99 CONF 2021
To get a taste of what our 2022 event will be like, you can catch up on any or all of last year’s sessions now available on demand.