The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Manager 2.1.1, a production-ready ScyllaDB Manager patch release of the stable ScyllaDB Manager 2.1 branch. As always, ScyllaDB Manager customers and users are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB 2.1.1 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
ScyllaDB Manager is a centralized cluster administration and recurrent tasks automation tool.
Note that this upgrade only affects the Manager Server and sctool, not the Manager Agent.
The release fixes one bug in the Manager
--intensity flag, an option introduced in Manager 2.1 to control the repair speed.
Using an intensity value lower than 1 is supposed to set the percent of shard repaired in parallel. Instead, it was repairing only one shard at a time, resulting in a slower than expected repair. In addition the intensity flag was not correctly displayed in task progress.
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for ScyllaDB Enterprise users
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for open source users (up to 5 nodes)
- ScyllaDB Manager Docker instance and example
- ScyllaDB Manager 2.1 release notes
- ScyllaDB Manager 2.1 documentation
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 2.1.0 to ScyllaDB Manager 2.1.1
- Submit a ticket for questions or issues with Manager 2.1 (ScyllaDB Enterprise users)