The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Manager 2.1.1, a production-ready Scylla Manager patch release of the stable Scylla Manager 2.1 branch. As always, Scylla Manager customers and users are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla 2.1.1 in coordination with the Scylla support team.
Scylla Manager is a centralized cluster administration and recurrent tasks automation tool.
Note that this upgrade only affects the Manager Server and sctool, not the Manager Agent.
The release fixes one bug in the Manager
--intensity flag, an option introduced in Manager 2.1 to control the repair speed.
Using an intensity value lower than 1 is supposed to set the percent of shard repaired in parallel. Instead, it was repairing only one shard at a time, resulting in a slower than expected repair. In addition the intensity flag was not correctly displayed in task progress.
- Download Scylla Manager and Scylla Manager Agent for Scylla Enterprise users
- Download Scylla Manager and Scylla Manager Agent for open source users (up to 5 nodes)
- Scylla Manager Docker instance and example
- Scylla Manager 2.1 release notes
- Scylla Manager 2.1 documentation
- Upgrade from Scylla Manager 2.1.0 to Scylla Manager 2.1.1
- Submit a ticket for questions or issues with Manager 2.1 (Scylla Enterprise users)