The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.7, a production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release. As always, ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.7 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
The focus of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.7 is improving stability and bug fixes to upgrade our high-performance enterprise NoSQL database for real-time big data workloads. More below.
- Get ScyllaDB 2019.1.7 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.7
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0 to ScyllaDB 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Fixed issues in this release are listed below, with open source references, if present:
- Stability: long-running cluster sees bad gossip generation when a node restarts #5164 (followup to a fix in 2019.1.4)
- Active nodes wrongfully marked as DOWN #5800
- In some rare cases, scylla node crashing after upgrade to 2019.1.6 when scanning a table containing a partition which has range-tombstones with a prefix start bound right at the end of the partition