The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.7, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release. As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.7 in coordination with the Scylla support team.
The focus of Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.7 is improving stability and bug fixes to upgrade our high-performance enterprise NoSQL database for real-time big data workloads. More below.
- Get Scylla 2019.1.7 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.7
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.0 to Scylla 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Fixed issues in this release are listed below, with open source references, if present:
- Stability: long-running cluster sees bad gossip generation when a node restarts #5164 (followup to a fix in 2019.1.4)
- Active nodes wrongfully marked as DOWN #5800
- In some rare cases, scylla node crashing after upgrade to 2019.1.6 when scanning a table containing a partition which has range-tombstones with a prefix start bound right at the end of the partition