The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Open Source 3.2.4, a bugfix release of the Scylla 3.2 stable branch. Scylla Open Source 3.2.4, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Please note the latest stable release of Scylla is 3.3 and it is recommended to upgrade to it.
- Scylla Open Source 3.2
- Get Scylla Open Source 3.2.4 – Docker, binary packages (under More Versions)
- Get started with Scylla
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.x.y to Scylla Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.1.x to 3.2.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- CQL: a restricted column that is not in a select clause returns a wrong value #5708
- Stability: Scylla exit when using Replication Factor (RF) of zero with SimpleStrategy (there is no good reason to do so) #5962
- Stability: Scylla exit with Out-of-memory error during startup, despite free memory available with many (thousands of) tables #6003
- Tracing: system_traces.events gets populated even though tracing has been disabled #6014
- Building centos-rpm changes Scylla’s build-id #5881