The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Open Source 3.2.3, a bugfix release of the Scylla 3.2 stable branch. Scylla Open Source 3.2.3, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 3.2
- Get Scylla Open Source 3.2.3 – Docker, binary packages, and EC2 AMI
- Get started with Scylla
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.x.y to Scylla Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.1.x to 3.2.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- Upgrade from 3.1.x to 3.2.y on Debian/Ubuntu fails with error “
Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)” #5640
- Stability: Possible heap-buffer-overflow when stopping the gossip service #5701
- Stability: Commitlog uses incorrect IO class while zeroing segments. This may cause commitlog writes waiting on a segment to be delayed for a long time. #5858
- Stability: Possible error when a node Drain during shutdown #5385