Introducing the First Annual Scylla User Awards
There’s nothing we enjoy more than celebrating the amazing things our users are accomplishing as a result of adopting Scylla. With that in mind, we’re excited to announce that nominations are now open for the first-annual Scylla User Awards.
Nominations will be accepted until September 28, 2018.
Do you have an especially interesting Scylla use case? Is it pioneering in your industry? Does it benefit society? Or perhaps you’ve got a high number of concurrent users or lots of data centers. Have you been contributing to Scylla Open Source or reporting issues?
If so, please tell us all about yourself and your use case. Submit a valid nomination and we’ll send you a limited-edition Scylla hoodie in your size.
2018 Scylla User Award Categories:
- Most Interesting Technical Use Case
- Most Interesting Industry Use Case
- Best Use of Scylla as a Backend to an As-a-Service Offering
- Best Use of Scylla for Time Series
- Scylla Humanitarian Award
- Shortest Time from Download to Production
- Most Concurrent Users on a Scylla-based Application
- Most Data Centers Running Scylla
- Most Valuable Contribution(s) to Scylla Open Source
- Most Valuable (Community) Player
- Best Issue Reporter
You can nominate yourself in as many categories as you like. We look forward to seeing all the great things you’re doing with Scylla!
Tags: user awards