There’s nothing we enjoy more than celebrating the amazing things our users are accomplishing as a result of adopting ScyllaDB. With that in mind, we’re excited to announce that nominations are now open for the first-annual ScyllaDB User Awards.
Nominations will be accepted until September 28, 2018.
Nominate your company or project and we’ll send you a ScyllaDB hoodie! Winners will be announced at ScyllaDB Summit 2018. Oh, and award winners can attend the ScyllaDB Summit at no cost!
Do you have an especially interesting ScyllaDB use case? Is it pioneering in your industry? Does it benefit society? Or perhaps you’ve got a high number of concurrent users or lots of data centers. Have you been contributing to ScyllaDB Open Source or reporting issues?
If so, please tell us all about yourself and your use case. Submit a valid nomination and we’ll send you a limited-edition ScyllaDB hoodie in your size.
2018 ScyllaDB User Award Categories:
- Most Interesting Technical Use Case
- Most Interesting Industry Use Case
- Best Use of ScyllaDB as a Backend to an As-a-Service Offering
- Best Use of ScyllaDB for Time Series
- ScyllaDB Humanitarian Award
- Shortest Time from Download to Production
- Most Concurrent Users on a ScyllaDB-based Application
- Most Data Centers Running ScyllaDB
- Most Valuable Contribution(s) to ScyllaDB Open Source
- Most Valuable (Community) Player
- Best Issue Reporter
You can nominate yourself in as many categories as you like. We look forward to seeing all the great things you’re doing with ScyllaDB!