Going to AWS Summit in San Francisco on April 18-19th? So are we! We will be attending sessions and sponsoring in The Hub, and wanted to share these must-attend sessions to help you get the most out of your experience.
Just getting started on AWS? Get started right.
The following sessions will give you the foundational information you need to avoid costly storage and data service mistakes.
- Scaling Up to Your First 10 Million Users (ENT309), Tuesday, April 18th, 9 am
- Another Day, Another Billion Packets (ENT303), Tuesday, April 18th, 11:30 am
- Data-driven Post Mortems (BDA304), Tuesday, April 18th, 12:45 pm
- Deep Dive on Elastic Block Storage (Amazon EBS) (SRV413) Tuesday, April 18th, 4:30 pm
Already using AWS? Get the most out of your current deployment.
At ScyllaDB we work to ensure our users efficiently use available resources. CPU and storage are two key components influencing a database ability to service its customers. Scylla I/O scheduler and accurate CPU utilization helps users to scale when they need to serve more clients and not when reaching an artificial storage limit. The following sessions are helpful to understand the services tendered by AWS to make a successful database and application deployment.
- Deep Dive on Amazon EC2 Instances, Featuring Performance Optimization Best Practices (SRV402), Tuesday, April 18th, 11:30 am
- Deep Dive on Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) (SRV401) Wednesday, April 19th, 12:00 pm
- Deep Dive with Amazon EC2 Systems Manager (ENT401) Wednesday, April 19th, 1:15 pm
- Deep Dive on Amazon DynamoDB (SRV404) Wednesday, April 19th, 3:45 pm
There many more excellent sessions to attend – we encourage you to register for AWS Summit San Francisco and choose from the sessions over the 2-day event—and don’t forget to visit us in our booth to learn how to use Scylla on AWS systems and pick up some of our world-famous swag! Find us at Booth 1226 in the HUB.