The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.6, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release. As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.6 in coordination with the Scylla support team.
The focus of Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.6 is improving stability and bug fixes. More below.
- Get Scylla 2019.1.6 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.6
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.0 to Scylla 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Fixed issues in this release are listed below, with open source references, if present:
- Stability: a new option allows scrub operation to purge corrupt data from the output, by skipping over it.
- Stability: write-path validator adds more tests to Scylla write path, identifying potential file format issues as soon as possible.
- Stability: Possible heap-buffer-overflow when stopping the gossip service #5701
- Stability: A rare race condition in range scans might cause the scan to read some data twice, triggering data validation errors which causes Scylla to exit.