The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.6, a production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release. As always, ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.6 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
The focus of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.6 is improving stability and bug fixes to upgrade our high-performance enterprise NoSQL database for real-time big data workloads. More below.
- Get ScyllaDB 2019.1.6 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.6
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0 to ScyllaDB 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Fixed issues in this release are listed below, with open source references, if present:
- Stability: a new option allows scrub operation to purge corrupt data from the output, by skipping over it.
- Stability: write-path validator adds more tests to ScyllaDB write path, identifying potential file format issues as soon as possible.
- Stability: Possible heap-buffer-overflow when stopping the gossip service #5701
- Stability: A rare race condition in range scans might cause the scan to read some data twice, triggering data validation errors which causes ScyllaDB to exit.