The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Open Source 3.1.1, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 3.1 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 3.1.1, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
The main issue fixed in this release is in the upgrade path from 3.0.x to 3.1.x. If using TTL, internode read or write requests between nodes of different releases fails (for example during a rolling upgrade) #4855
Note: if and only if you installed a fresh ScyllaDB 3.1.0, you must add the following line to scylla.yaml of each node before upgrading to 3.1.1:
This is not relevant if your cluster was upgraded to 3.1.0 from an older version, or you are upgrading from or to any other ScyllaDB releases.
If you have doubts, please contact us using the user mailing list.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 3.1
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source 3.1.1 – Docker, binary packages, and EC2 AMI
- Get started with ScyllaDB
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 2.3.x to 3.0.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Other issues fixed in this release