Scylla Open Source Release 3.0.2
The Scylla team announces the release of Scylla Open Source 3.0.2, a bugfix release of the Scylla Open Source 3.0 stable branch. Scylla Open Source 3.0.2, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 3.0
- Get Scylla Open Source 3.0.2 – Docker, binary packages, and EC2 AMI
- Get started with Scylla
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.x.y to Scylla Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from 2.3.x to 3.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues solved in this release:
- CQL: ALLOW FILTERING gave the wrong result when SELECT lists specific columns #4121
- Hinted Handoff: in some cases, a subset of updates stored in the coordinator for HH were not sent, hence the data was only synchronized at the next repair. #4122
- A large number of SSTables caused streaming to use the CPU for too long, causing stalls #4005
- In some rare cases, during service stop, Scylla exited #4107