The Scylla team is pleased to announce the release of Scylla Enterprise 2018.1.2, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise minor release. Scylla Enterprise 2018.1.2 is a bug fix release for the 2018.1 branch, the latest stable branch of Scylla Enterprise.
The 2018.1 branch is based on Scylla open source 2.1 and includes backported bug fixes from upstream releases (1.7, 2.0, 2.1) as well as enterprise-only bug fixes. Read more about Scylla Enterprise here.
- Get Scylla 2018.1.2 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2017.1.x to 2018.1.2
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 2.1 to Scylla 2018.1
- Upgrade from Scylla 1.6 to Scylla 2018.1
- Submit a ticket
Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2018.1.2 in coordination with the Scylla support team.
Scylla Enterprise 2018.1.2 solved the IBM POWER8 architecture issue reported for 2018.1.0. You can now download and install Scylla Enterprise 2018.1 for RHEL on IBM POWER8.
Additional Issues Solved in This Release (with Open Source Issue Reference When Applicable)
- Closing a secure connection (TLS) may cause a core dump.
- Wrong Commit log error handling may cause a core dump. #3440
- Learn more about Scylla from our product page.
- See what our users are saying about Scylla.
- Download Scylla. Check out our download page to run Scylla on AWS, install it locally in a Virtual Machine, or run it in Docker.
- Take Scylla for a Test drive. Our Test Drive lets you quickly spin-up a running cluster of Scylla so you can see for yourself how it performs.