The ScyllaDB team is pleased to announce the release of ScyllaDB 2.0.2, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 2.0 stable branch.
Release 2.0.2, like all past and future 2.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades. If you are upgrading from 1.7.x, make sure to read the ScyllaDB 2.0 release notes first. In particular, you can upgrade to ScyllaDB 2.0 from ScyllaDB 1.7.4 or later, and support for older driver versions has been discontinued (see release notes).
- Get started with ScyllaDB 2.0
- Upgrade from 1.7.x to 2.0
- Upgrade from 2.0.x to 2.0.2
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems
Bugs fixed in this release:
- When using compact storage over Thrift, in some cases data inserted is stored in the SSTable in the wrong format, making some of the data invisible when selected. In particular, this issue affects KariosDB users. This issue has no effect when using CQL with the default non-compact storage. #2992 #2986 #2995 #2979 #2993 #2984 #2504