The ScyllaDB team is pleased to announce ScyllaDB 1.5 RC2, the second Release Candidate, out of 3 planned, toward ScyllaDB 1.5.
ScyllaDB is an open source, Apache-Cassandra-compatible NoSQL database, with superior performance and consistently low latency.
ScyllaDB 1.5 focused on stability, bug fix and workload conditioning.
See the full description of 1.5 here
The following bugs are fixed since RC1:
- Thrift: When using SliceRange, a limit on the number of cells to return from a row was not honored #1882 (regression from ScyllaDB 1.3, also fix in 1.4.2)
- ScyllaDB may exit with a core dump during a service shutdown #1835
- ScyllaDB kernel check, part of ScyllaDB setup script, is pointing to the wrong documentation URL #1871
- When ScyllaDB restart with large amount of data on disk, it can take a very long time until ScyllaDB start to accept requests #1856
- Wrong ScyllaDB repo on ScyllaDB AMI require manual update before upgrade #1872
- A bug in the latest version of Systemd stop ScyllaDB from starting on CentOS 7.3 #1846
- Housekeeping timer, checking for a newer ScyllaDB version does not restart with ScyllaDB itself #1601