Scylla release: version 1.5 RC2
The Scylla team is pleased to announce Scylla 1.5 RC2, the second Release Candidate, out of 3 planned, toward Scylla 1.5.
Scylla is an open source, Apache-Cassandra-compatible NoSQL database, with superior performance and consistently low latency.
Scylla 1.5 focused on stability, bug fix and workload conditioning.
See the full description of 1.5 here
The following bugs are fixed since RC1:
- Thrift: When using SliceRange, a limit on the number of cells to return from a row was not honored #1882 (regression from Scylla 1.3, also fix in 1.4.2)
- Scylla may exit with a core dump during a service shutdown #1835
- Scylla kernel check, part of Scylla setup script, is pointing to the wrong documentation URL #1871
- When Scylla restart with large amount of data on disk, it can take a very long time until Scylla start to accept requests #1856
- Wrong Scylla repo on Scylla AMI require manual update before upgrade #1872
- A bug in the latest version of Systemd stop Scylla from starting on CentOS 7.3 #1846
- Housekeeping timer, checking for a newer Scylla version does not restart with Scylla itself #1601