The ScyllaDB team is pleased to announce the release of ScyllaDB 1.0.1
This is a bug fixing release of ScyllaDB 1.0 stable branch.
1.0.1, like all future 1.x.y releases is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrade.
The following bugs has been fix:
- An error message generated when a malformed SSTable is read may be formatted incorrectly in ScyllaDB 1.0.0 #1122
- ScyllaDB 1.0.0 was not able to read SSTables generated by some older versions of Apache Cassandra under certain circumstances #1136
- Digests of data queries may mismatch even though mutation queries return equal mutations #1165. This can cause excessive latency during read queries, especially with multiple data centers
- memory.objects collectd counter reported incorrect counts Seastar #139
- Memory allocator was made more robust in the face of oversized allocations
- Network interface configuration script now auto-detects whether to use multi-queue or single-queue mode #1126
- Network interface configuration script now supports bonded interfaces #891
- Some misleading log messages were removed from the internal REST HTTP server
- Internal low-resolution clock was not initialized properly Seastar #130
- The URL to documentation provided by the scylla_io_setup utility was incorrect
Full list of ScyllaDB 1.0.1 contributions
Avi Kivity (2): Update seastar submodule to point to scylla-seastar Update seastar submodule (branch-1.0) Glauber Costa (1): sstables: fix exception printouts in check_marker Gleb Natapov (1): commitlog, sstables: enlarge XFS extent allocation for large files Nadav Har'El (2): sstables: merge range tombstones if possible sstables: overhaul range tombstone reading Pekka Enberg (1): release: prepare for 1.0.1 Tomasz Grabiec (11): mutation_query: Extract main part of mutation_query() into more generic querying_reader database: Compact mutations when executing data queries tests: result_set_assertions: Add and_only_that() partition_slice_builder: Add new setters tests: mutation_test: Add test case for querying of expired cells tests: mutation_test: Move mutation generator to mutation_source_test.hh tests: mutation_source: Include random mutations in generate_mutation_sets() result tests: Add test for query digest calculation mutation_partition: Fix reversed trim_rows() mutation_partition: Fix static row being returned when paginating tests: cql_query_test: Add test for slicing in reverse