The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2018.1.14, which is a production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release. ScyllaDB Enterprise 2018.1.14 is a bug fix release for the 2018.1 branch, a stable branch of ScyllaDB Enterprise. As always, ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Enterprise 2018.1.14 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
Please note the latest ScyllaDB Enterprise release is 2019.1, and you are encouraged to upgrade to it. You are more than welcome to contact ScyllaDB Support team for help in planning and executing the upgrades.
ScyllaDB Enterprise 2018.1.14 fixes one issue, introduced in 2018.1.12 to upgrade our high-performance enterprise NoSQL database for real-time big data workloads:
- ScyllaDB may exit unexpectedly when flushing memtable using Leveled Compaction Strategy. Open source equivalent issue: #4063
- Get ScyllaDB 2018.1.14 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2018.1.14
- Upgrade from 2017.1.x to 2018.1
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 2.1 to ScyllaDB 2018.1
- Submit a ticket