Scylla Enterprise Release 2018.1.14
The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Enterprise 2018.1.14, which is a production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release. Scylla Enterprise 2018.1.14 is a bug fix release for the 2018.1 branch, a stable branch of Scylla Enterprise. As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2018.1.14 in coordination with the Scylla support team.
Please note the latest Scylla Enterprise release is 2019.1, and you are encouraged to upgrade to it. You are more than welcome to contact Scylla Support team for help in planning and executing the upgrades.
Scylla Enterprise 2018.1.14 fixes one issue, introduced in 2018.1.12:
- Scylla may exit unexpectedly when flushing memtable using Leveled Compaction Strategy. Open source equivalent issue: #4063
- Get Scylla 2018.1.14 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2018.1.14
- Upgrade from 2017.1.x to 2018.1
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 2.1 to Scylla 2018.1
- Submit a ticket