The ScyllaDB team is pleased to announce the release of ScyllaDB Manager 1.4.2.
ScyllaDB Manager is a management system that automates maintenance tasks on a ScyllaDB cluster.
Release 1.4.2 is a bug fix release of the ScyllaDB Manager 1.4 release
- Download ScyllaDB Manager for ScyllaDB Enterprise Customers
- Download ScyllaDB Manager for ScyllaDB Open Source Users – limit 5 nodes users.
- ScyllaDB Manager 1.4 Docs
- ScyllaDB Manager 1.4 Highlights
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 1.3 to ScyllaDB Manager 1.4
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 1.4.x to 1.4.2
Bugs fixed in this release
- ScyllaDB Manager on Docker: fail to access the store certificates directory, Manager fails with “invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference” error.
- More informative error message when the connection to ScyllaDB node fails
- Connect to a ScyllaDB cluster backend using token aware policy
- Manager Go driver update from 1.0.1 to 1.2.0