Scylla Manager 1.4.2 Release Announcement
The Scylla team is pleased to announce the release of Scylla Manager 1.4.2.
Scylla Manager is a management system that automates maintenance tasks on a Scylla cluster.
Release 1.4.2 is a bug fix release of the Scylla Manager 1.4 release
- Download Scylla Manager for Scylla Enterprise Customers
- Download Scylla Manager for Scylla Open Source Users – limit 5 nodes users.
- Scylla Manager 1.4 Docs
- Scylla Manager 1.4 Highlights
- Upgrade from Scylla Manager 1.3 to Scylla Manager 1.4
- Upgrade from Scylla Manager 1.4.x to 1.4.2
Bugs fixed in this release
- Scylla Manager on Docker: fail to access the store certificates directory, Manager fails with “invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference” error.
- More informative error message when the connection to Scylla node fails
- Connect to a Scylla cluster backend using token aware policy
- Manager Go driver update from 1.0.1 to 1.2.0