Scylla Open Source Release 2.3.5
The Scylla team announces the release of Scylla Open Source 2.3.5, a bugfix release of the Scylla Open Source 2.3 stable branch. Scylla Open Source Release 2.3.5, like all past and future 2.3.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Get Scylla 2.3.5 – Docker, binary packages (under “More Versions”)
- Get started with Scylla
- Upgrade from 2.x.y to 2.x.z
- Upgrade from 2.3.x to 3.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues solved in this release:
- Running scylla_setup on CentOS 7, resulted with Scylla setup failed for `
ImportError: No module named 'yaml'`. The root cause is a change in EPEL that broke the scylla_setup Python Script #4379
- nodetool cleanup may double the used disk space while running #3735
- Schema change statements can be delayed indefinitely when there are constant schema pulls #4436
- Serialization of decimal and variant data types to JSON (in
SELECT JSONstatements) can cause an exception on the client side #4348
- row_cache: potential abort when populating cache concurrently with MemTable flush #4236