The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0.3, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0 stable branch. ScyllaDB 3.0.3, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0.3 – Docker, binary packages, and EC2 AMI
- Get started with ScyllaDB
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 2.3.x to 3.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues solved in this release:
- Counters: ScyllaDB rejects SSTables that contain counters that were created by Cassandra 2.0 and earlier. Due to #4206, ScyllaDB mistakenly rejected some SSTables that were created by Cassandra 2.1 as well.
- TLS: ScyllaDB now disables TLS1.0 by default and forces minimum 128 bits ciphers #4010. More on encryption on transit (client to server) here.
- Core: In very rare cases, the commit log replay fails. Commit log replay is used after a node was unexpectedly restarted #4187
- Streaming: in some cases, ScyllaDB exits due to a failed streaming operation #4124
- A rare race condition between a node restart and schema updates may cause ScyllaDB to exit #4148