Scylla Open Source Release 3.0.3
The Scylla team announces the release of Scylla Open Source 3.0.3, a bugfix release of the Scylla Open Source 3.0 stable branch. Scylla 3.0.3, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 3.0
- Get Scylla Open Source 3.0.3 – Docker, binary packages, and EC2 AMI
- Get started with Scylla
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.x.y to Scylla Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 2.3.x to 3.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues solved in this release:
- Counters: Scylla rejects SSTables that contain counters that were created by Cassandra 2.0 and earlier. Due to #4206, Scylla mistakenly rejected some SSTables that were created by Cassandra 2.1 as well.
- TLS: Scylla now disables TLS1.0 by default and forces minimum 128 bits ciphers #4010. More on encryption on transit (client to server) here.
- Core: In very rare cases, the commit log replay fails. Commit log replay is used after a node was unexpectedly restarted #4187
- Streaming: in some cases, Scylla exits due to a failed streaming operation #4124
- A rare race condition between a node restart and schema updates may cause Scylla to exit #4148