Scylla Summit is the event we host every year where you can learn from your industry-leading colleagues, find out the latest in our technology vision and roadmap, and share your own ideas and opinions on what’s important to you and where we should take Scylla next.
You want to get the most out of your database instances. At Scylla Summit 2018, learn everything you need to know from our team and your peers about overcoming scaling issues, getting the lowest-possible latencies, and ensuring you run your database operations with the highest availability.
REGISTER NOW! Use the code BLOG50 to get 50% the current price of the 2-day pass.
Scylla Summit 2018 is where you can learn in detail how others have already successfully integrated Scylla into their own heterogeneous production environments. From developers using leading languages like C++, Python, or Golang. From architects combining Scylla with other NoSQL database systems. And from DevOps integrating it with Spark, Kafka, Kubernetes and more.
At this, our third Scylla Summit, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Attend one of our pre-summit training tracks (both for Beginners and Advanced) on November 5, conducted by ScyllaDB’s lead engineers and the one-and-only Avi Kivity, our CTO and co-founder
- See how others use Scylla at scale and learn about innovative use cases
- Learn how to build next-generation applications with enormous scale by developing client code for unmatched low latency and high performance
- Take a deep dive into Scylla’s integrations with Spark and Kafka, and analyze them down to the closure, shard and table levels (For a preview example, see our recent blog series on Hooking up Spark and Scylla)
- Understand how Kubernetes and Scylla can complement each other
- Optimize your deployment with the right choice of materialized views, secondary indexes, and filtering
- Get new insights into our roadmap. This is critical. We need your opinions and requirements to help steer our product direction for 2019 and beyond
- Understand the fundamentals of the Seastar engine, and how we go from basic schedulers to combining OLTP and OLAP workloads on the same nodes
The Scylla community has experienced tremendous growth over the last year. Our database has been adopted and put into production by leading organizations across a number of industries and use cases. Whether in travel, AdTech, automotive, manufacturing, or industrial IoT, you will find Scylla instances providing real-time recommendations, giving marketers 360º customer views, ingesting live data from fleets of vehicles and more. I’m sure you will find these use cases fascinating, as well as the conversations with our staff and your peers at our networking events.
Whether you are a current Scylla community member, user, or developer, or you have a background with Cassandra, NoSQL or other database technologies and are eager to learn more, I’d like to invite you personally to join us, this November 6th and 7th, at the Pullman Hotel, Redwood City, in the San Francisco Bay Area, near SFO, and convenient to San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and all points in between.
As a last note: though the official call for speakers has closed, we are always interested in hearing of your successes and breakthroughs. If you have a unique use case for Scylla you want to share, and we haven’t heard about it yet, you can still submit your abstract here.