The Scylla team is pleased to announce the release of Scylla 2.1.5, a bugfix release of the Scylla 2.1 stable branch. Release 2.1.5, like all past and future 2.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
This release provides a new and improved Scylla AMI based on Centos 7.5. This AMI was missing from the 2.1.4 release.
Bugs Fixed in This Release
- The Scylla AMI is now based on Centos 7.5. The previous AMI for 2.1.3 was based on CentOS 7.2. The Kernel version did not change and is still 4.9.93-41.60.amzn1.x86_64.
- Learn more about Scylla from our product page.
- See what our users are saying about Scylla.
- Download Scylla. Check out our download page to run Scylla on AWS, install it locally in a Virtual Machine, or run it in Docker.
- Take Scylla for a Test drive. Our Test Drive lets you quickly spin-up a running cluster of Scylla so you can see for yourself how it performs.