The ScyllaDB team is pleased to announce the release of ScyllaDB 2.1.5, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 2.1 stable branch. Release 2.1.5, like all past and future 2.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
This release provides a new and improved ScyllaDB AMI based on Centos 7.5. This AMI was missing from the 2.1.4 release.
Bugs Fixed in This Release
- The ScyllaDB AMI is now based on Centos 7.5. The previous AMI for 2.1.3 was based on CentOS 7.2. The Kernel version did not change and is still 4.9.93-41.60.amzn1.x86_64.
- Learn more about ScyllaDB from our product page.
- See what our users are saying about ScyllaDB.
- Download ScyllaDB. Check out our download page to run ScyllaDB on AWS, install it locally in a Virtual Machine, or run it in Docker.
- Take ScyllaDB for a Test drive. Our Test Drive lets you quickly spin-up a running cluster of ScyllaDB so you can see for yourself how it performs.