The Scylla team is pleased to announce the release of Scylla 1.1.1, a bugfix release of the Scylla 1.1 stable branch. Release 1.1.1, like all past and future 1.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrade.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Fix nodetool refresh redundant rewrite of statistics file when used with leveled compaction #1124
- Eliminating compaction starts during shutdown which generated unnecessary error messages #1238
- Fix performance degradation when growing a cluster #1223
- Fix CREATE TABLE ignoring of min_threshold attribute #1257
- Optimize compaction in leveled compaction strategy, reducing the time to extract the list of sstables to be compacted
Asias He (3): dht: Add default constructor for token token_metadata: Speed up pending_endpoints_for gms: Optimize gossiper::is_alive Calle Wilund (1): cql3::statements::cf_prop_defs: Fix compation min/max not handled Pekka Enberg (4): dist/docker: Fetch RPM repository from Scylla web site dist/docker: Use Scylla 1.1 RPM repository Update seastar submodule release: prepare for 1.1.1 Raphael S. Carvalho (4): main: stop compaction manager earlier db: fix migration of sstables with level greater than 0 tests: check that overlapping sstable has its level changed to 0 sstables: optimize leveled compaction strategy