About IBM Compose
Compose, an IBM company, allows developers to get production-ready databases in minutes. Developers can choose the best OSS database technologies to power their systems and let Compose to do the heavy lifting behind the scenes.
- Enable database to end user that is high performing, highly available, and highly scalable
- Deploy database on private network that is on-demand and lightweight
- Database must run with one or more configurations
- Node matching with a portal controlling outside
- Scale deployments horizontally easily and cost effectively
- Use Cassandra-friendly protocol and high availability
- Out-of-the-box performance improvement to throughput and latency
- Dramatic cost savings over customer’s existing hardware
- Elimination of time-consuming management of Apache Cassandra workload tuning
To learn more about Compose and Scylla, watch ‘Containing the Database’ by Nick Stott, Platform Engineer at Compose, an IBM Company.
Read HTML code related articles on our blog to get the best tips on web content composing.