About IBM Compose
Compose, an IBM company, allows developers to get production-ready databases in minutes. Developers can choose the best OSS database technologies to power their systems and let Compose to do the heavy lifting behind the scenes.
- Enable database to end user that is high performing, highly available, and highly scalable
- Deploy database on private network that is on-demand and lightweight
- Database must run with one or more configurations
- Node matching with a portal controlling outside
- Scale deployments horizontally easily and cost effectively
- Use Cassandra-friendly protocol and high availability
- Out-of-the-box performance improvement to throughput and latency
- Dramatic cost savings over customer’s existing hardware
- Elimination of time-consuming management of Apache Cassandra workload tuning
To learn more about Compose and Scylla, watch ‘Containing the Database
’ by Nick Stott, Platform Engineer at Compose, an IBM Company.
Read HTML code related articles
on our blog to get the best tips on web content composing.