Scylla is looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer with great Python skills, is passionate about testing complex distributed systems, and has the ability to develop both tests and infrastructure features.
- Developing a variety of automated tests for Scylla database/Scylla Cloud
- Maintaining and extending automation test framework
- Investigating test failures
- At least 3 years of Python automation development
- 2+ years experience in automation development (frameworks like Unittest, Pytest, Selenium, etc)
- Understanding and developing according to OOP principles
- Experience of development in Linux
- Knowledge in Git source control
- Experience in testing databases – big advantage!
- Experience with AWS/GCP Cloud, Virtualization, and containerization infrastructures – Advantage
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent area – advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passionate about testing, self-learner and highly organized
Location: ScyllaDB headquarters in Hertzeliya, Israel, or anywhere worldwide.
Contact us at email@example.com.