Scylla Release 2.0.3
The Scylla team is pleased to announce the release of Scylla 2.0.3, a bugfix release of the Scylla 2.0 stable branch.
Release 2.0.3, like all past and future 2.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades. If you are upgrading from 1.7.x, make sure to read the Scylla 2.0 release notes first. In particular, you can upgrade to Scylla 2.0 from Scylla 1.7.4 or later, and support for old driver versions has been discontinued (see the release notes).
- Get started with Scylla 2.0
- Upgrade from 1.7.x to 2.0
- Upgrade from 2.0.x to 2.0.3
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems
Bugs fixed in this release:
- Streaming performed when node is removed blocks gossip. #2886
- CentOS: depended scylla-tools-core can’t be upgraded smoothly. #3051
- Read may skip over rows when overlapping range deletes exist in different active partition versions. #3053
- CREATE USER IF NOT EXISTS strips superuser. #3058
- SSTables not destroyed if streaming flushes fail. #3062
- Multiple NICs support is broken. #3066
- client_encryption_options.require_client_auth not work. #3072
- Merging overlapping range deletions with the same timestamp may corrupt range tombstone list. #3083
- LSA zone reclaimer leaks memory under some conditions. #3129
AMI kernel update
Scylla AMI 2.0.3 is using kernel 4.9.77-31.58.amzn1.x86_64 with fixes for critical kernel vulnerabilities. See https://alas.aws.amazon.com/ALAS-2018-939.html for more details.