Scylla release: version 1.5.2
The Scylla team is pleased to announce the release of Scylla 1.5.2, a bugfix release of the Scylla 1.5 stable branch.
Note that the latest stable release is Scylla 1.6.2, you are encouraged to upgrade to it.
Release 1.5.2, like all past and future 1.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades. If you are upgrading from 1.4.x to 1.5.2, make sure to read Scylla 1.5 release notes first. In particular, some of the metrics has changed.
- Scylla 1.5 release
Get started with Scylla 1.5
Upgrade from 1.4.x to 1.5.y
Upgrade from 1.5.x to 1.5.y
Please let us know if you encounter any problems
The following bugs were fixed in this release:
- Scylla may abort when running out of disk space #1764
- Error during sstable flush may cause Scylla to exit #2122, #2121
- Scanning and flush memtable may cause bad_alloc even if there is enough memory #2138
- noodtool: nodetool listsnapshots return negative size on disk values #2104
Streaming might fail when using compressed files, generating the following error message:stream_transfer_task: Fail to send to ….: std::out_of_range (deque::_M_range_check: __n (which is 64)>= this->size() (which is 64)) #2143
- Scylla may exit during repair process #2148