New Release: Scylla Enterprise 2017.1.3
The Scylla team is pleased to announce the release of Scylla Enterprise 2017.1.3, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise minor release.
Scylla Enterprise 2017.1.3 is a bug fix release for the 2017.1 branch, the latest stable branch of Scylla Enterprise.
The 2017.1 branch is based on Scylla open source 1.6 and includes backported bug fixes from upstream releases (1.7, 2.0, 2.1) as well as enterprise-only bug fixes.
Read more about Scylla Enterprise here.
- Get Scylla 2017.1.3 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2017.1.x to 2017.1.3
- Upgrade from Scylla 1.6 to Scylla 2017.1
- Submit a ticket
Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2017.1.3, and are welcome to contact our support with questions.
Noteworthy bug fixes
- In large clusters with 50 nodes or above, slow gossip state propagation and redundant gossip messaging may lead to replication data loss during cluster init #764
- Using authentication may add latency #2887, #2898
- Scylla found to be reporting Prometheus metrics late in the init sequence, making it hard to identify early issues #2144