The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Open Source 3.0.8, a bugfix release of the Scylla 3.0 stable branch. Scylla Open Source 3.0.8, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 3.0
- Get Scylla Open Source 3.0.8 – Docker, binary packages, and EC2 AMI
- Get started with Scylla
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.x.y to Scylla Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 2.3.x to 3.0.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues solved in this release:
- NodeJS driver: For some drivers, for example, NodeJS, paging indexes can end up in an infinite loop of returning pages with 0 results but
has_more_pagesflag set to true #4569
- Secondary Index: Filtering may ignore clustering key restrictions if they form a prefix without a partition key #4541
- Materialized View: In rare cases, when a node dies, and another node has MV updates to send him, the sending node is notified of other node death just after sending request started. The sending nodes than need to cancel an ongoing request which might cause Scylla to exit #4386
- Secondary Index: A partition key index may cause a regular query to fail with “No such index” #4539
Compaction of mc format SSTable handles empty key maps wrongly #4533
- Scylla try to stop view builder even if it is disabled, resulting in a core dump #4589