Join the team building the new generation of distributed NoSQL database: Scylla Cloud, our Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS).
Scylla Cloud provides managed Scylla clusters with automatic backup, upgrades, repairs, performance optimization, security hardening, 24*7 maintenance, monitoring and support — all for a fraction of the cost of other DBaaS offerings. Scylla Cloud lets you prototype quickly, get into production fast and, once in production, scale smoothly over time.
A drop-in replacement compatible with Apache Cassandra and Amazon DynamoDB, Scylla Cloud customers are building innovative solutions across a range of industries.
Our mission is to make Scylla Cloud the industry’s most powerful NoSQL DBaaS!
What you will do
- Research and study in-depth competitive offerings of the biggest cloud providers (AWS / Azure / GCP), including maintaining documents, as well as performing comparative tests and benchmarks
- Continually evolve Scylla Cloud to become a fully automated, easy-to-use, self-service tool
- Take responsibility from start to end as a developer for new features in our cloud
- Great experience as a developer in the hi-tech industry
- Notable experience in Golang as the main development language
- Developer-level experience with the Linux operating system
- Experience with working on SaaS, DBaaS, or with any of the cloud platforms (AWS / Azure / GCP) in a production environment
- Experience with working with shared code repositories and procedures (git/Github; forking, committing, filing bugs, etc.)
- Team Player with an ability to work independently and good communication skills.
- Experience with working in collaborative virtual teams (Slack chat, Zoom conferencing, Google G Suite applications or equivalent)
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Experience in one or more distributed NoSQL databases (Scylla, Cassandra, DataStax Enterprise, Amazon DynamoDB, Cosmos DB, Google Cloud Bigtable, MongoDB, Couchbase, Aerospike, etc.)
- Prior experience in Database Administration (DBA) or Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- Experience in Open Source development
- Familiarity with database performance monitoring (Grafana/Prometheus), testing (Jepsen), and/or troubleshooting/debugging (Wireshark)
What you can expect from us
- Tech stack: Linux, Golang
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid working model
- Top-notch equipment
- You choose a form of employment (Permanent or B2B contract)
- Luxmed private medical care
- Internal point-based reward program
- Birthday and Anniversary benefits