The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Manager 2.2.3, a production-ready Scylla Manager patch release of the stable Scylla Manager 2.2 branch. As always, Scylla Manager customers and users are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla 2.2.3 in coordination with the Scylla support team.
Scylla Manager is a centralized cluster administration and recurrent tasks automation tool.
Note that this upgrade affects only the Scylla Manager Server; Scylla Manager Agent does not need to be upgraded.
- Download Scylla Manager and Scylla Manager Agent for Scylla Enterprise users
- Download Scylla Manager and Scylla Manager Agent for open source users (up to 5 nodes)
- Scylla Manager Docker instance and example
- Scylla Manager 2.2 release notes
- Scylla Manager Docs documentation
- Upgrade from Scylla Manager 2.x.y to Scylla Manager 2.2.3
- Submit a ticket for questions or issues with Manager 2.1 (Scylla Enterprise users)
Bugs Fixed in This Release
Scylla Manager 2.2.3 fixes two problems introduced in Scylla 2.2.1. In some cases when a repair started, the Scylla Manager server would crash with a “
next buffer full” error.
When checking for the repair status, either via API or with “
sctool task progress”, the server may consumed high CPU.
02 Feb 2021