ScyllaDB Manager is a management system that automates maintenance tasks on a ScyllaDB cluster. Release 2.0.2 is a bug fix release of the ScyllaDB Manager 2.0 branch.
ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Manager 2.0.2 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for ScyllaDB Enterprise users
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for open source users (up to 5 nodes)
- ScyllaDB Manager Docker instance and example
- ScyllaDB Manager 2.0 documentation
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 1.4.x to ScyllaDB Manager 2.0.y
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 2.0.x to ScyllaDB Manager 2.0.2
- Submit a ticket for questions or issues with Manager 2.0 (ScyllaDB Enterprise users)
Bugs fixed and improvement in this release
- Fix for a memory leak in AWS SDK making ScyllaDB Manager Agent consume huge amounts of memory when uploading data to S3.
- New scyllamgr_agent_setup script that helps to set up a cgroup for ScyllaDB Manager Agent to run in.
- Improvements to S3 upload resilience and stability.
- Improvements to backups files listing containing very large amounts of files.
- Relevant for Open-Source ScyllaDB versions 3.1+, adjustments to ScyllaDB Row Level Repair. For the relevant versions ScyllaDB Manager would not split tokens to shards.
02 Apr 2020