We’re looking for a driven, high performance, high energy Account Manager who will be responsible for building and managing long-term relationships with new and existing customers. Your primary goal is to attend to our customers’ needs and ensure that they remain customers for as long as possible.
As an Account Manager, you will handle customer renewals and expansions of their Scylla annual subscriptions while minimizing churn. In addition, you will identify new business opportunities at existing customers (expansion revenue), via upsell and cross sell, and work with Account Executives when needed to close those opportunities.
You will be assigned annual and quarterly targets that encompass both renewal and expansion revenue.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and deliver exceptional service on a day-to-day basis
- Successfully renew customer subscriptions with minimal or no churn
- Expand Scylla’s footprint at customer accounts via upsells and cross sells
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual targets
- Operate as the primary customer point of contact and build long-term relationships with assigned accounts
- Lead customer Quarterly Business Reviews
- Communicate customer needs and demands back to Scylla
- Collaborate with the Sales team to identify and drive customer expansion
- Continuously grow renewal and expansion pipelines and provide a weekly forecast of the open opportunities
- Track and manage customer account metrics
- Coordinate with team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service and communication
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Work with the broader team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Customer Success to monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product