The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0.9, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 3.0 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0.9, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0.9 – Docker, binary packages, and EC2 AMI
- Get started with ScyllaDB
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 2.3.x to 3.0.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues solved in this release:
- Repair of a single shard range opens RPC connections for streaming on all shards. This is redundant and can exhaust the number of connections on a large machine. Note that ScyllaDB Manager runs repair on a shard by shard basis. Running repairs from nodetool (nodetool repair) will make the issue even worse. #4708
- CQL: Marshalling error when using Date with capital Z for timezone, for example, ‘2019-07-02T18:50:10Z’ #4641
- ScyllaDB init process: a possible race between role_manager and pasword_authenticator can cause ScyllaDB to exit #4226
- CQL: Using tuples as a clustering key type without to_string() implementation, for example, a tuple, will cause the large row detector to exit. #4633
- Fix segmentation faults when replacing expired SSTables #4085
01 August 2019