The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0.2, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0.2, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0.2 – Docker, binary packages, and EC2 AMI
- Get started with ScyllaDB
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from 2.3.x to 3.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues solved in this release:
ALLOW FILTERINGgave the wrong result when
SELECTlists specific columns #4121
- Hinted Handoff: in some cases, a subset of updates stored in the coordinator for HH were not sent, hence the data was only synchronized at the next repair. #4122
- A large number of SSTables caused streaming to use the CPU for too long, causing stalls #4005
- In some rare cases, during service stop, ScyllaDB exited #4107