The Scylla team announces the release of Scylla Open Source 3.0.1, a bugfix release of the Scylla Open Source 3.0 stable branch. Scylla Open Source 3.0.1, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 3.0
- Get Scylla Open Source 3.0.1 – Docker, binary packages, and EC2 AMI
- Get started with Scylla
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.x.y to Scylla Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from 2.3.x to 3.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues solved in this release:
- In rare cases on large machines, Scylla may not start. The last log message will be “Completed migration of legacy schema tables”. #4096
- Using the new Filtering feature in combination with
LIMITapplies the limit per page instead of globally. This means a request might get more values in the response than requested #4100