The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Manager 2.2.2, a production-ready Scylla Manager patch release of the stable Scylla Manager 2.2 branch. As always, Scylla Manager customers and users are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla 2.2.2 in coordination with the Scylla support team.
Scylla Manager is a centralized cluster administration and recurrent tasks automation tool.
Note that this upgrade affects only the Manager Server.
- Download Scylla Manager and Scylla Manager Agent for Scylla Enterprise users
- Download Scylla Manager and Scylla Manager Agent for open source users (up to 5 nodes)
- Scylla Manager Docker instance and example
- Scylla Manager 2.2 release notes
- Scylla Manager Docs documentation
- Upgrade from Scylla Manager 2.x.y to Scylla Manager 2.2.2
- Submit a ticket for questions or issues with Manager 2.1 (Scylla Enterprise users)
Scylla Manager 2.2.2 fix one bug:
Gocql driver used in backup operation can leak CQL connections, resulting in a “
socket: too many open files” error gocql #70
28 Dec 2020