The ScyllaDB team is also pleased to announce the release of ScyllaDB Manager 1.4.4.
ScyllaDB Manager is a management system that automates maintenance tasks on a ScyllaDB cluster. Release 1.4.4 is a bug fix release of the ScyllaDB Manager 1.4 release.
Please note that the latest ScyllaDB Manager Stable branch is Manager 2.0.x, and it is recommended to upgrade to it.
- Download ScyllaDB Manager for ScyllaDB Enterprise Customers
- Download ScyllaDB Manager for ScyllaDB Open Source Users – 5 node limit
- ScyllaDB Manager 1.4 Docs
- ScyllaDB Manager 1.4 Highlights
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 1.3 to ScyllaDB Manager 1.4
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 1.4.x to 1.4.4
Bugs fixed and improvement in this release
- Skip repairing keyspaces having no replicas in given DC. Repair task fails when repair is being run on DC where kespace doesn’t have any replicas. This change allows skipping such keyspace and repairing all the rest keyspaces.
- Improvements to ssh communication reliability allow Manager to apply retries after a connection reset.
02 Apr 2020