The Scylla team is also pleased to announce the release of Scylla Manager 1.4.4.
Scylla Manager is a management system that automates maintenance tasks on a Scylla cluster. Release 1.4.4 is a bug fix release of the Scylla Manager 1.4 release.
Please note that the latest Scylla Manager Stable branch is Manager 2.0.x, and it is recommended to upgrade to it.
- Download Scylla Manager for Scylla Enterprise Customers
- Download Scylla Manager for Scylla Open Source Users – 5 node limit
- Scylla Manager 1.4 Docs
- Scylla Manager 1.4 Highlights
- Upgrade from Scylla Manager 1.3 to Scylla Manager 1.4
- Upgrade from Scylla Manager 1.4.x to 1.4.4
Bugs fixed and improvement in this release
- Skip repairing keyspaces having no replicas in given DC. Repair task fails when repair is being run on DC where kespace doesn’t have any replicas. This change allows skipping such keyspace and repairing all the rest keyspaces.
- Improvements to ssh communication reliability allow Manager to apply retries after a connection reset.
02 Apr 2020