The ScyllaDB team is pleased to announce the release of ScyllaDB Operator 1.7.3.
ScyllaDB Operator 1.7.3 brings a bug fix for running multiple optimized instances of ScyllaDB. As with all of our releases, any API changes are backward compatible.
- Stabilize tuning Job parameters and status of NodeConfig (#1002)
- ScyllaDB Open Source ≥4.3, ScyllaDB Enterprise ≥2021.1
- Kubernetes ≥1.20
- Scylla manager ≥2.2
- Scylla monitoring ≥3.0
Upgrading from v1.6.x or v1.7.0 with `kubectl apply` doesn’t require any extra action, just take the manifest from v1.7.2 tag and substitute the released image. Using helm requires a mandatory manual step for every release because helm can’t handle CRDs updates. For details, see our upgrade documentation.
Getting started with Scylla Operator
- Scylla Operator Documentation
- Learn how to deploy ScyllaDB on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) here
- Learn how to deploy ScyllaDB on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Engine (EKS) here
- Learn how to deploy ScyllaDB on a Kubernetes Cluster here (including MiniKube example)
- ScyllaDB Operator source (on GitHub)
- ScyllaDB Operator image on DockerHub
- ScyllaDB Operator Helm Chart repository
- ScyllaDB Operator documentation
- ScyllaDB Operator for Kubernetes lesson in ScyllaDB University
- Report a problem
01 Aug 2022