The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0.6, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.0 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 5.06, like all past and future 5.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note that the latest stable branch of ScyllaDB is 5.1, and you are encouraged to upgrade.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.x to 5.0.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
fromJson()should accept “
true” and “
false” also as strings, as Apache Cassandra does. #7915
- CQL: scylla: materialized view doesn’t work if there is a “
to” column #9450
- Stability on AWS EC2: From time to time Scylla reboot failed with “
create *.Ec2Snitch: std::system_error (error system:110, Connection timed out)” error. #10250
- Alternator: missing
Projectionfield in return of
- Stability: Service Levels: Node crashes during parsing of service level creation with unreserved keywords #11774
UpdateItemsetting the same value again for GSI range key may drop the row #11801
05 Dec 2022