The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0.2, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.0 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0.2, like all past and future 5.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.x to 5.0.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
multishard_mutation_query: do_querydoesn’t stop ctx if
- Stability: A crash where a map subscript was
NULLin certain CQL expressions was fixed. Fixes #10361 #10399 #10401
- Stability: Filtering on map with subscript can crash or throw if the map is null #10417
time_series_sstable_set::insertis not exception safe #10787
- Stability: Under certain rare and complicated conditions, memtables could miss a range tombstone. This could result in temporary data resurrection. This is now fixed. Fixes #10913 #10830
31 Aug 2022