The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.9, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.6 stable branch.
Please note the latest ScyllaDB stable release is ScyllaDB 5.0, and you are encouraged to upgrade to it.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.9, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.x to 4.6.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issue fixed in this release:
- Stability: Flat mutation reader functions such as
upgrade_to_v2are not exception safe and can cause crashes #9065
- UX: Failure to apply a failed batchlog is silent #10636
DescribeTablecalls should include
- Stability: sstables crawling reader can emit duplicated partition end. This issue affects scylla’s scrub compaction (in all modes) as well as the validate operation of the scylla-sstable tool. #11421
- Stability: Messaging service misconfigured
tcp_nodelayfor verbs. The result is gossiper messages are coming with increased latency. This may affect the nodes status visibility of each other and, which is worse, there’s an increased chance of one node marking the alive peer as dead #11465
- Stability: 2 Nodes failed after
bloom_filter_fp_chancewas modified to an unreasonable low number #11524
17 Oct 2022