The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.6, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.6 stable branch. Please note the latest ScyllaDB stable release is ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0, and you are encouraged to upgrade to it. ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.6, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.x to 4.6.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
multishard_mutation_query: do_querydoesn’t stop ctx if
multishard_mutation_query: do_query: stop ctx if
time_series_sstable_set::insertis not exception safe #10787
- scylla: Regression in
- scylla: Reads of recent writes coming from memtable may temporarily miss some of the deletions under rare usage patterns #10913
- scylla: memtable: Fix missing range tombstones during reads under certain rare conditions #10914
- scylla: Backport: Fix map subscript crashes when map or subscript is null #11142
17 Aug 2022