The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.4, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.6 stable branch.
Please note the latest ScyllaDB stable release is ScyllaDB 5.0, and you are encouraged to upgrade to it.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.4, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6 release notes
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.x to 4.6.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: Truncating a table during memtable flush might trigger an assert failure in ~flush_memory_accounter #10423
- Stability: Compaction manager error: “
bad_optional_access (bad optional access): retrying” when triggering maintenance compaction after disable autocompaction #10378
- Stability: a wrong auth opcode, for example, a driver bug, might crashes node #10487
- Stability: Scylla 4.6
size_tiered_compaction_strategy estimated_remaining_tasksremains above 0 #10418
- Prepared statements cache: Batch statements don’t get invalidated when it appears that they should. #10129
- CDC: dropping a column from the base table does not update
system_schema.dropped_columnsfor the CDC log table, preventing queries from CDC log SSTables which contain this column #10473
loading_cacheload vs invalidate race can result in stale prepared statements #10117
database::drop_column_family(): has a window where new queries can be created for the dropped cf #10450
- Tooling: nodetool complains about malformed ipv6 addresses #10442
12 Jul 2022