The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.3, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.6 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.3, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.x to 4.6.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- UX: Unreadable error response in a large partition test case #5610
- Docker: Scylla container image stopped logging to stdout #10270
managed_chunked_vectorcrashes in certain cases if
reserve()is called twice without the reservation being consumed. Found during code review, no user impact. #10364
chunked_vectorcrashes in certain cases if
reserve()is called twice without the reservation being consumed. Found during code review, no user impact. #10363
- Stability: Segmentation fault in
sstables::partition_index_cache::get_or_load, after upgrade to 4.6
- Crashes in SSTable reader which touch SSTables which have partition index pages with more than 1638 partition entries. Introduced in 4.6.0 #10290
- Stability: in rare cases, a huge logger message can kill a node. Example is reshape of repair across a big number of tables #10336
25 Apr 2022