The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.1, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.6 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.1, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.x to 4.6.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: JSON formatter issues may cause API calls fail in some cases, for example top partition on a CDC table #9061
- Stability: A crash in ScyllaDB memory management code, triggered by index file caching, was fixed. The bug was caused by an allocation from within the memory allocator causing cache eviction in order to free memory. Freeing the evicted items re-enters the memory allocator, in a way that was not expected by the code. Fixes #9573
- Stability: nodetool stop RESHAPE not aborting reshape for tables waiting for their turn #9836
- Stability: ScyllaDB exit when using CDC with preimage to track a base table with compact storage #9876
- Stability: With RBNO, announcing new CDC generations happens too late, causing inconsistencies #10149
compare_atomic_cell_for_mergedoesn’t compare TTL if expiry is the same. This is not consistent with the way the cell hash is compute, and may cause repair to keep trying to repair discrepancies caused by the TTL being different. #10156, #10173
- Stability: Cleanup compaction / rewrite SSTable block behind regular compaction for each SSTable #10175
04 Apr 2022