The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.4, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.5 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.4, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.4.x to 4.5.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
scylla_raid_setup: failed due to the “
mdmonitor.service: Failed with result 'protocol'” on CentOS8 #9540
- Alternator: JSON responses should use the same content-type that DynamoDB uses #9554
- Alternator: parsing of Authorization header insists on whitespace that it shouldn’t #9568
- Alternator: Can’t run alternator with both HTTP and HTTPS #10016
- Alternator: deleting a nested path with non-existent leaf should be fine #10043
- Stability: Performance under low free memory condition:
- Segment allocation is slow when low on free memory due to
current_backtrace() from maybe_dump_memory_diagnostics()#9982
08 Mar 2022