The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.4.7, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.4 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.4.7, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Please note the latest stable branch is ScyllaDB is 4.5.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.4
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source AWS AMI, Docker, GCP Image, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.3.x to 4.4.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: Failed SELECT with tuple of reversed-ordered frozen collections #7902
- Stability: badly formatted log in a case of bootstrap with repair #8503
- Stability: abort streaming of data which is triggered by removenode operation if that node is already forcefully removed #8651
UX: large data warnings do not contains the sstable name #9524
- Alternator: wrong
ReturnValues=ALL_NEWresults when update expression has both
29 Nov 2021