The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.4.7, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.4 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.4.7, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Please note the latest stable branch is Scylla is 4.5.
- Scylla Open Source 4.4
- Get Scylla Open Source AWS AMI, Docker, GCP Image, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.3.x to 4.4.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: Failed SELECT with tuple of reversed-ordered frozen collections #7902
- Stability: badly formatted log in a case of bootstrap with repair #8503
- Stability: abort streaming of data which is triggered by removenode operation if that node is already forcefully removed #8651
UX: large data warnings do not contains the sstable name #9524
- Alternator: wrong
ReturnValues=ALL_NEWresults when update expression has both
29 Nov 2021