The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.4.6, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.4 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.4.6, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Please note the latest stable branch is Scylla is 4.5.
- Scylla Open Source 4.4
- Get Scylla Open Source AWS AMI, Docker, GCP Image, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.3.x to 4.4.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- CQL: Scylla returns an “
requires ALLOW FILTERING” on some edge cases which does not require filtering. #7708, #8991
- Stability: Repair task from manager failed due to coredumpt on one of the node #8059
- Stability: using escaped curly braces in format strings cause logger error #8436
- Stability: rapidjson’s, used for JSON parsing, default allocator does not handle allocation failures properly #8521
- Stability: exception
phased_barrier::advance_and_awaitis not handled #8636
- Stability: Segmentation fault when applying mutation in
bytes_ostream::writestalls 55ms #8897
- Stability: heap-use-after-free in
- Stability: Possible race condition between table stopping and compaction #9448
scylla_image_setupruns apt-get install on instance startup time #204
04 Nov 2021